Everyone will have their own reasons for buying a Waterless Bottle – perhaps:
- You want to support your friend who is signed up as a seller
- The design makes you smile and will brighten your weekdays
- You’ve been meaning to buy a reusable water bottle to reduce your single-use plastic waste, or increase your water consumption
- You want to help promote the campaign by using a Waterless bottle at work or at the gym
- You enjoy that warm fuzzy feeling of knowing you’ve helped make a difference for children caught in conflict
Maybe it’s all of the above – but whatever the reason, buying a Waterless Bottle is a great way to support Save the Children, and to get a little something back for your donation too.